Say Goodbye to "Excuse Me"

Posted by Audrey Báthory | Posted in | Posted on 22:16

In past Monday night RAW, the general manager, Vickie Guerrero handed in her notice to WWE about a month ago in order to spend more time with her children.

According to a person close to Vickie
, one of whom is either going into her senior year of high school or just finishing her senior year, were really upset with how she was being portrayed on television, to the point that they asked her to quit the company. Suffice it to say, the on-air insults and name-calling directed towards their mother in recent months had become too much for them, so they asked her to leave WWE

I being hate her while she started that suck storyline as well as her storyline husband Edge,the big heel with Undertaker last year.That storyline is suck! But I'm feeling not well while this fat guy left WWE,she is a good heel as general manager, I like it. Well,she has left and stop her "excuse me" as well as "fat pig" storyline. I can't hear her bad voice to scream "excuse me".I wish Vickie the best in all future endeavors ,goodbye Vickie the pig.

Comments (0)

发表评论