Good Memory

Posted by Audrey Báthory | Posted in | Posted on 00:01

I was travelling at Genting Highland during the school holidays,on Tuesday until Thursday,better known as June 9 until 11.We got 9 friends in this journey,xian, sheng ji,ying yaw,zheng ling, thong,huili,teng,elizabeth and me.We had stayed at the Theme Park Hotel for 3 days 2 night.

First day was very boring, I think I should boring to discuss how bored we are.We were walking and looking around First World and Theme Park,their play card until 4a.m.Damn!That is the reason I cant sleep.

We have palyed outdoor at the next day,but we just played 5 or 6 games because we have a troublesome guy.After that,we were playing the poole,that is the first time I play this amazing game.Tooooo BAD,with a suck ball.I am the bad...... We have played Snowhouse later,it's so cold,as -4'C.We was throwing the balls of "snow",I'm hurted.That guys all sleep early,just leave xian,teng,thong,huili and me.We were going to Old Town for night snack.Then we were staying in the garden and back to hotel later.

We must say goodbye to Genting,that is the last day in Genting.After we check out,we use Kenny Rogers for breakfast and going to the ghost house.That malay guys are so funny.Then,we bought tickets and back home.

Actually,I think I should say thanks to my friends.They bring a Good Memory for me in my life.

Comments (0)

发表评论